The material contained in this web site is for the sole purpose of providing information about ISMS (www.ismscoastal.com) and its products and services to interested parties.
ISMS has compiled this web site in good faith. ISMS makes no representation or warranty (express or implied) as to the completeness, currency, accuracy or any other aspect of the material contained in this web site or in any linked web sites.
To the extent permitted by law and except where to do so would render any part of this disclaimer void, ISMS:
- is not liable for any direct or indirect loss or damage including, but not limited to, any special, compensatory, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damage, arising out of the use of this web site or any web sites linked to this web site; and
- excludes all conditions and warranties implied by any law.
ISMS (www.ismscoastal.com) understands the importance of privacy protection and is committed to complying with the Privacy Act 1988 (the Act).
When you visit our web site to read, browse, or download information, we will record:
- the date and time of your visit to our site;
- the pages viewed;
- any information downloaded; and
- the address of your server.
We will not record any personal information (personal information has the same meaning under the Act). Our purpose for recording such data is for operational performance only.
Links to Other Web Sites:
Our web site contains links to other web sites (‘linked sites’). ISMS is not responsible for the privacy practices of linked sites.
ISMS will record your e-mail address if you submit a form. Your e-mail address will be used only for the purpose for which you have provided it, except where ISMS has your consent.
Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- If you provide personal information to ISMS, ISMS will not use or disclose this information other than for the purpose you provided it, except:
- if ISMS has your consent;
- if ISMS is authorised to do so by law;
- if ISMS reasonably believes it is necessary to lessen or prevent a serious and imminent threat to an individual’s life, health or safety or a serious threat to public health and safety; or
to protect ISMS rights or property.